We are a dental office who can fabricate dentures and partials
Yes, we offer Denture and Partial Denture fabrication services!
What is a denture or partial denture?
A denture (what some people call a plate) is an acrylic/ metal removable appliance containing artificial teeth that is a substitution for missing teeth.
Complete Dentures vs. Partial Dentures
Complete dentures are a replacement of all missing upper or lower teeth. Partial dentures are a replacement for a few missing upper or lower teeth and rely on the remaining teeth for extra help holding itself in place.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Dentures
- Can improve confidence and a patients smile
- Can help eat and chew comfortably
- Can give you a more youthful appearance
- Can help you with pronunciation of certain words
- Not a perfect replacement for natural teeth
- Require maintenance after extended use
- Dentures replacing lower teeth tend to have more movement/ harder to hold in place
Implants and Dentures
Many patients choose to have implants placed on either their upper, lower, or both arches to increase the retention of their dentures. Implant attachments can be used to anchor dentures in place so that the dentures are able to snap in and out of their desired position.